Spiced Oat & Raisin Cookies
110g butter, softened
165g golden caster sugar
48g Drink Me Chai Spiced Chai Latte powder
2 tbsp water
250g porridge oats
110g self raising flour
1 tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4.
- Cream the butter, sugar and Drink me Chai powder until light and fluffy in a mixer or very thoroughly by hand.
- Add the egg and water and beat into mixture.
- Reduce the speed of mixer and gently mix in flour, salt, porridge oats and raisins until a dough is formed.
- Using your hands, roll the dough into walnut sized balls and place onto two baking sheets slightly apart.
- Bake in the oven for 15 – 25 minutes before transferring onto a wire rack to cool.