Raw Cacao Fudge
420g caster sugar
1 tin condensed milk (397g)
45g Raw Cacao Superblend
5tsp vanilla essence
1 pinch of sea salt
Optional toppings: chopped pistachios & sea salt
- Line & grease (using butter or oil spray) a 20cm x 20cm baking tin with baking paper.
- In a large porcelain bowl or microwaveable container, microwave the butter on high for 1 minute.
- Add the caster sugar & condensed milk (do not stir!) & microwave again on high for 1 minute.
- Stir mixture thoroughly with a wooden spoon until mixed.
- Microwave the mixture for 10 minutes on high, stirring thoroughly every 3 minutes.
- Add in the Raw Cacao Superblend powder, vanilla essence, vinegar & sea salt, and stir with a wooden spoon until thick & starting to set.
- Pour mixture into the prepared tin, smooth the top & add your choice of topping.
- Leave mixture to cool slightly before cutting into squares & then allow to cool to room temperature. Enjoy!