Courgette and Cheddar Muffins
360g plain flour
2½ tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
4 heaped tbsp Drink Me Chai Skinny Blend Chai Latte powder
220ml almond milk
1 large egg
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
130g courgette, grated
100g cheddar cheese, grated
1 spring onion, finely chopped
1 tbsp fresh thyme, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 170C and line your muffin tin with rustic looking cases of grease proof paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, salt and Drink me Chai powder and set aside.
- Whisk the milk, egg, and oil together. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients in a well in the middle of the bowl and whisk until just incorporated.
- Stir in the courgette, grated cheese, spring onion and thyme until evenly dispersed and thick.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin tin (about ¾ full) and bake for 30-35 minutes or until the tops are just golden and a skewer inserted in the center comes out clean.