Chai Spiced Mince Pies
220g plain flour
2 tbsp Drink Me Chai Spiced Chai Latte powder
2 tbsp caster sugar
125g unsalted butter, diced
1 large egg, beaten
Icing sugar to dust
- Butter a 12-case cupcake tin. Tip the mincemeat into a bowl and stir.
- Place the flour, Drink Me Chai Spiced Latte powder, sugar and butter in a food processor and pulse until resembling breadcrumbs, then slowly add the egg.
- Bring the mixture together with your hands, wrap in cling film and chill for an hour.
- Thinly roll out the pastry onto a floured surface. Cut out 12 circles with a pastry cutter, large enough to fill the cases in the patty tin.
- Press gently into each case, then fill evenly with the mincemeat.
- Cut out another 12 stars and place over the mincemeat. Press the edges together with the end of a fork to seal. Heat the oven to 200 C and bake the mince pies for 20 minutes until golden brown.