Chai Latte Banana Bread
70g caster sugar
70g Drink Me Chai Spiced Chai Latte powder
140g self-raising flour
1 tsp baking powder
2 bananas, mashed
Handful dried banana chips
- Preheat the oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4 and line a 2lb loaf tin.
- Cream the butter, sugar and Drink me Chai powder until light and fluffy in a mixer or very thoroughly by hand.
- Slowly add the eggs (beat together before adding) then add a little flour.
- Fold in the remaining flour, baking powder and bananas (these must be very mushy).
- Pour into the prepared tin and add either banana chips or lay a half banana on top.
- Bake for about 30 mins until a skewer comes out clean.
- Cool in the tin for 10 mins, then remove to a wire rack.
- Serve with Coconut yoghurt and some pomegranate . . . and a cup of Chai Latte!