Chai, Chocolate and Cherry Croissant Butter Pudding
6 croissants, halved
3 heaped tbsp cherry jam
120g dark chocolate
400ml pouring cream
3 heaped tbsp Drink Me Chai Spiced Latte Powder
100g caster sugar
- Preheat be oven to 180c.
- In an ovenproof dish, overlap the croissant halves to fill the dish.
- Smear each croissant half with half a tablespoon of cherry jam, and scatter with the dark chocolate.
- In a bowl, mix together the eggs, pouring cream, milk, Drink Me Chai Spiced Latte Powder and castle sugar until fully combined.
- Pour over the croissant and press them down lightly until most of the liquid has been soaked up by the croissants.
- Bake in the oven for 35-40 minutes until golden brown and serve with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.