4 cups rolled oats
3tbsp each of sesame & sunflower seeds
1/2 cup honey
1 1/2 cups apple juiced mixed with 4tbsp of Superblend powder
100g raw flaked almonds
100g dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 170°C fan & line a 20x30cm baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Combine everything & mix thoroughly in a large bowl, except the almonds & cranberries.
- Spread the mixture out on the baking tray & bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove the mix from the oven, breaking it up using a wooden spoon & return to the oven to bake for a further 20 minutes, until quite brittle.
- Set aside to cool, before breaking up the granola once again. Once cool, add & mix the almonds & cranberries into the mixture
- Store in an airtight container for up to 1 month.