Chai Spiced Scones
260g plain flour
3tbsp caster sugar
2tsp baking powder
2tbsp Drink me Chai Spiced Chai Latte Powder
- Preheat oven to 210C Fan. In a large bowl combine the flour, sugar, baking powder & chai powder.
- Ensure butter is cold, cut into chunks & add to flour mixture. Use your hands to rub the butter in the flour mix, until the mixture has a grainy consistency.
- Add whisked eggs & milk to mix & combine to form a soft dough.
- Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface & cut with circle pastry cutters.
- Place onto a baking tray lined with parchment/baking paper and bake for 15-17 minutes or until golden.