Raw Cacao Vegan Cheesecakes
250g dates, pitted
350g raw walnuts
3tbsp Raw Cacao Superblend
350g raw cashews
1 lemon, juiced
60ml coconut oil, melted
400ml coconut milk
100g dark chocolate
60ml maple syrup
- Add dates, walnuts & raw cacao powder to a high-speed blender to form a loose dough.
- Cut parchment paper into circles the shape of your ramekins & divide your dough amongst dishes, using your fingers to distribute.
- Add all other ingredients to a blender & mix until smooth.
- Divide filling mix amongst the ramekins & leave to set in fridge for 4-6 hours.
- Once set, run a knife along the edge of ramekin and the cheesecakes should ‘pop’ out!
- Finish with a topping of your choice!