Raw Cacao & Orange torte
180g ground almonds
120g medjool dates
18g Raw Cacao Superblend
240ml coconut oil
240ml freshly squeezed orange juice
180ml agave nectar
35g Raw Cacao Superblend
1tsp orange extract
2 oranges sliced, to garnish
- Grease a 23-25cm tart baking tin with coconut oil.
- To make the crust: Put the almonds, dates & Raw Cacao Superblend into a high-speed food processor & mix until well combined & begins to form a dough. If the dough doesn’t hold together you may need to add a little extra water.
- Press the dough into the bottom of the baking tin & set aside.
- To make the filling: Put all of the ingredients (in the order listed) into a high-speed food processor & blend until creamy & smooth.
- Pour filling into the crust & cover the tin with aluminium foil and freeze for 8 hours.
- To serve, transfer the pan from the freezer to the fridge at least 2 hours before eating. Top with your sliced orange, remove from the tin & slice with a very sharp knife. Delicious & vegan!